Classes for women suffering from endometriosis, infertility, pain and fatigue due to menstruation
Live a life in harmony with who you are, and feel empowered on your journey towards health!
Do the monthly physical pain and the emotional roller coaster ride leave you feeling exhausted and scared?
Are you struggling with fertility and looking for support?
Come, move in a gentle way, let go for a moment and feel cared for.
Let’s start your healing journey together.
My approach to menstrual health, endometriosis, PMS and fertility is 100% natural, holistic, fun and creative. I will share with you simple and usable steps to inspire, inform and guide you. No previous yoga experience needed.
During this transformative class, you will:
Learn to embody and know from deep inside what needs to be healed, and have the support of a community who knows and understands you.
• Bring support to your immune system, to reduce possible inflammation
• Help balance hormones to bring about balance to your body and emotions
• Ease bodily pain and tension in your body to build up overall wellness
• Reduce fatigue and rejuvenate your energy without overdoing it
• Relax deeply, awakening your fertility and creativity
• Improve pelvic circulation for better blood flow to the pelvic organs
• Given tools to find your sense of empowerment and strength from within
• Bring about focus in all aspects of your life
• Connect to an inner sense of support and belonging
• Break the isolation by connecting to a like-minded and safe community
• Deepen your awareness (body and emotional), learning to listen and respond to your inner wisdom
To support you in caring for yourself even deeper, I’ve added a massage . . .
– Taking good care of yourself is the #1 step towards healing. Therefore I offer to all my students a 1 hour Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Massage session specifically tailored to you with Marilyn, who are giving us all a special price of $75
Plus a free bonus consultation:
– After you register, we’ll schedule a free 30 mins individual Skype consultation so that I can get to know you and better understand how I can best help you.
When and Where and How Much?
8-week course from October 19th
Thursdays (5pm – 6:30pm) – 18$ or $120 for the whole course
Yoga on the Park, 5582 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal H4A 1W3
Bring: Comfortable clothes, pen and a journal
Take a look at my Yoga Therapy page for more information.
To sign up or to connect to talk some more, please contact me at: